GENERAL INFORMATION TO STUDENTS ON COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
Jan 13, 2021
This is to inform all students that upon resumption they should observe all Covid-19 protocols as follows:
- Wearing of nose mask always
- Use of personalized sanitizers.
- Maintaining social distancing in vehicles and on campus during and after lectures.
- Reporting any suspected case of covid-19 patient to the University Health Centre or call the helpline: 08037119187 / 08033783270for quick response from the health services unit of the University.
GENERAL INFORMATION TO STAFF ON COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
The University Management welcomes all staff to the campus this new year. While awaiting the resumption of students soon, member of staff are advised to observe necessary safety precautions against covid-19 infection. These include:
- Use of Nose Mask always.
- Regular hand-washing and use of hand sanitizers.
- Observing social/physical distancing, etc.
In view of this, the University Management has supplied hand sanitizers to offices for use at interval. Nose Masks have also been supplied to the Establishments office for staff who are yet to collect same. Also note that all water taps on campus are functioning for proper hygiene.
In order to ensure that students adhere to covid-19 guidelines, staff are advised not to attend to any student who is not putting on Nose Mask.